An oven-roasted turkey is a staple in most dinners for a Christmas celebration. Here is a tried-and-true, 100 year-old, family recipe from actual turkey farmers. Adjust for your family quantity and enjoy!
This Fresh Summer Fruit Salad recipe is the perfect side dish for a barbecue or summer picnic! It’s quick and easy to make, plus tastes extra refreshing when tossed with fresh herbs, lemon juice, and a hint of honey.
Yield: 8-10 servings
Total Time: 10 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 8 ounces fresh cherries, pitted
- 8 ounces fresh raspberries
- 8 ounces fresh blueberries
- 2 peeled clementine oranges
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herb leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Add the strawberries, cherries, raspberries, blueberries, clementine oranges, and chopped herbs together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and honey until combined.
- Pour it on top of the berries. Then gently toss the fruit salad until everything is evenly coated with the lemon mixture.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 3 days.
*This recipe is a guideline. Use whichever fruit pairings you like.
Difficulty: Easy Category: Quick
· 2 sliced yellow peaches
· 1 bottle of chardonnay wine
· 1 can of club soda
1. In a large pitcher (approx. 1 gallon)
fill ¼ way with ice cubes.
2. Slice 2 whole yellow peaches and place into the pitcher.
3. Pour in the bottle of chardonnay.
4. Pour in the can of club soda.
5. Stir, pour and enjoy!
Makes 6-8 glasses