· 2 sliced yellow peaches
· 1 bottle of chardonnay wine
· 1 can of club soda
1. In a large pitcher (approx. 1 gallon)
fill ¼ way with ice cubes.
2. Slice 2 whole yellow peaches and
and place into the pitcher.
3. Pour in the bottle of chardonnay.
4. Pour in the can of club soda.
5. Stir, pour and enjoy!
Makes 6-8 glasses.
- 2 ounces tequila (1800 this recipe)
- 1 1⁄3ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1 Squeezed whole orange
- 1 slice orange
- salt (optional)
- Saltrim of glass by dipping the rim into the Grand Marnier or lime juice then into salt.
- Fill with ice cubes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir!
- Optional Straight up:.
- Shake with ice. Strain into a cocktail glass.